Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ahhhh, Reflection...

Learning so much. Creating. Been reading about all sorts of things, from Compassionate Communication to The Magic of Thinking Big to Natural Hygiene and the 80/10/10 Diet. Isn't it lovely how all aspects of our lives, when they are in harmony, come together to support each other and encourage growth in ever new areas? I read someone say, the other day, Diversity is the goal of Nature. So when we open ourselves to the infinite expanse that is us, we can invite and discover all kinds of new things. I recently discovered that I actually love mathematics. They're fun. Figuring out a math problem is so purposeful, so real. School made it really artificial, and boring, but it really doesn't have to be when you have an intention to learn. And I'm discovering that I love to run, and I love to hike and walk through forest swamps barefoot to avoid the prickly electric leaves, even when I'm carrying my shoes on my back. I'm learning that I can adapt to any situation and make it amazing! [I peed on my shorts the other day whilst in the forest and I just pulled 'em up and jogged out of there. When I was thirsty I tore open bamboo shoots and scraped out the tart water with my teeth] I'm learning that I love to drink water, I love to be hydrated, and I love to be grateful. I'm re-discovering how much fun it is to learn. I'm overcoming challenges with eating, and I'm learning to eat enough fruit. Definitely not at any kind of completion of my goals there, but it's fun, it's a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment