Saturday, November 17, 2012

I said some things about the calendar called the Dreamspell recently, calling it "Mayan astrology." I just want to clarify, the Dreamspell calendar is NOT Mayan, and it not based on sacred time. However, if you want to truly experience alignment with these spiritual energies, I truly feel that you should find out about the Tzolkin, which is the real Sacred 260 day count Calendar.
I presented mis-information blatantly, and I sincerely apologize.
Please STOP following the Dreamspell calendar if you have have been. I have been waking up to this truth over the past few months and only now do I understand that this new calendar was created soley to distract people from the truth, the sacred tzolkin calendar.
Please read through this and watch the video if you are interested:
http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/hidden_agenda.htm


thank you, and I love you! We need to pour forth as much love as possible right now, and seed the intentions of peace into the earth!
A <3

1 comment:

  1. Dear A, thank you so much for your clarification. It is sadly not surprising, as sacred information and rites of various cultures have been appropriated by western (and eastern) cultures for millennia. Personally, the Dreamspell calendar did not fully resonate, so I have not been looking at it....the above video, however, does. Con mucho amor, R <3

    ReplyDelete